Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
I buy and sell on that site all the time. Hey, I just sold my Pete Riggle VTAF to a guy in New York. No international shipping was involved! I just boxed it and sent it out in the mail! I sold a couple of tubes to a guy in California. Same thing! I guess if it was a big item - maybe. Just check for the sellers feedback if you are not sure to buy from him.
I have both bought and sold on the site with excellent results. Like anywhere I'm sure there could be the odd bad apple, but I've not seen any myself. Some nice stuff turns up there and prices are generally reasonable.
I buy and sell on that site all the time. Hey, I just sold my Pete Riggle VTAF to a guy in New York. No international shipping was involved! I just boxed it and sent it out in the mail! I sold a couple of tubes to a guy in California. Same thing! I guess if it was a big item - maybe. Just check for the sellers feedback if you are not sure to buy from him.
I'm not following you... If you're in Ontario and the buyer is in New York, how is there no international shipping involved? Sudbury is several hours from the border.
I have bought items and sold items on CAM with great success. The features on the site give you an easier time to decide if who you are dealing with is a good person to deal with or not (the feedback system and also the scammer thread).
Definitely a good site to buy audio equipment from.