rollcentre
Boom-tizzz
https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ele/d/dallas-marantz-2245-blackface/7252129331.html
Seems too good to be true. Has anyone contacted the seller yet?. I'm rooting for it being real, but can't help feeling it's not. These just haven't been listed for that price around here in several years, and the seller seems to know exactly what he has. Figure I'd give a heads up for those that are local who can actually see it in person if it does exist.
It was listed a few days ago and disappeared. I reverse image searched see if it was stolen pics, but didn't come up with anything. It ended up back on CL.
Seems too good to be true. Has anyone contacted the seller yet?. I'm rooting for it being real, but can't help feeling it's not. These just haven't been listed for that price around here in several years, and the seller seems to know exactly what he has. Figure I'd give a heads up for those that are local who can actually see it in person if it does exist.
It was listed a few days ago and disappeared. I reverse image searched see if it was stolen pics, but didn't come up with anything. It ended up back on CL.