• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

took a mini roadtrip today.

Cool story, gogo. :thmbsp: Yeah, I like riding the ferries every once in awhile, especially if you're lucky enough to spot some whales or something cool along the way. I was doing some work on Vashon for a few weeks, right around the timeframe of 9/11, & one day we had about 1/2 dozen Orcas following the vessel, & swimming ahead & alongside. They almost seemed like dolphins playing, but I don't think I'd want to get in there with them. ;)
 
Great story and wonderful karma! You not only made his day and yours but you were regaled with some great stories and had a nice ferry ride. I remember riding the ferry when we lived up there always a different experience every time.
 
Back
Top Bottom