• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Topping DX7S recent arrival

NJAudioGuy

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I was very satisfied with my Schiit Bifrost non Multibit Gen 2 USB. I needed to have a DAC with a balanced out to use with my pre-amp Joldia Fusion. This DAC is a pleasure to listen to and I did have the Schiit and Topping to A/B for long sessions. Very happy with the purchase and can wholeheartedly recommend this sweet DAC.

BTW Massdrop has it on offer for $360.
 
Register to hide this ad
has anyone heard both the DX7s and the Topping d50. They're using the same Dac chip, so I'm wondering how different the sound is.
 
I had Topping repair a failed DX7S I bought used. Took some time and shipping costs but now it's back and working fine. Very nice indeed, no "Sabre glare", I can't find any faults in it, I hate to say it but I actually like it more than the multi-bit DACs I've been happy with for some time.
 
Back
Top Bottom