• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Toshiba SA 7150 & Kenwood KA 907 Value?

strat10

Well-Known Member
As some of you may know I purchased a McIntosh MX 110 this past week and I'm looking at selling some of my other items. I have both a Toshiba SA-7150 and a Kenwood KA-907. And was wondering what the value of each them would be.

Kenwood KA-907:This unit is currently not working from what I can see it has three burnt resistors. The faceplate is clean and no damage to the cabinet.

Toshiba SA-7150: This unit is in excellent cosmetic and working condition. The only issue with it is that the lights on the power meters are out and one power meter is lazy. I purchased this from the original owner. It has never been worked on and is all original.

If you could please give me an idea of what to ask for these items it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for all the help.
 
Register to hide this ad
Neither of them really have any value. You can box that Toshiba up and send it to me for disposal.
 
Are you an E Bay member? Best way to find price is to search, using the "completed" listings feature. After you've arrived at a retail price, a deduction can be made for the needed repairs.

I know the KA-907 was the top-of-the-line amp in it's era. Ballpark=$500 in good working and cosmetic condition.
 
Back
Top Bottom