• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Toshiba XR-J9 CD Player - 1986

Airjmax

Active Member
Found this for pocket change at a yard sale. I hadn't seen a player this small before that had RCA cables. Got it home, and after some cleaning, connected it to my Sansui Seven + Polk Monitor 7's. The sound was very good! I have to admit I had low expectations, and they were exceeded!

IMG_0514.jpeg IMG_0515.jpeg
 
Register to hide this ad
I kind of liked these top load designs, no tray to jam your disk, no tray to break, no tray motor to fail, and it is easy to clean the innards.
 
Back
Top Bottom