• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Transformer from a Sansui 1000A

Stereo

New Member
Hello,
I am looking for a power Transformer from a Sansui 1000A Receiver. I needs it to be working! I know many of these receivers end up completely going out in the tuner section and they are very hard to fix. So there must be some transformers around.

Thanks!
Bru
 
Register to hide this ad
All I can say is... good luck. Transformers are very hard to find. Ebay is your best bet. A set of transformers come up once and awhile, but not that often. Something else you could do is to look for one with a working power transformer but with a blown channel, buy it, take the power tranny, and resell the rest for parts.
 
Any part numbers on the transformer ?
I have 4 sansui transformers but I dont have the models listed on them.
Doug
 
Back
Top Bottom