• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Trigon

LPD

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I picked up a Trigon Snow White preamp and a pair of Dwarf monoblock amplifiers this week at an auction. Plugged the amps into my DHT preamplifier last night for a listen (the Snow White preamp needs a 38v power supply) and I was pleasantly surprised. Amazing sound and output from these small mono blocks.

I also won a pair of Yamamura M5000 speaker cables in the same auction. I’m not a huge speaker cable fella but for what I paid I will give them a go and see what all the hype is about :)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5654.jpeg
    IMG_5654.jpeg
    45.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5655.jpeg
    IMG_5655.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 71687324317__EEE66F88-E873-453E-912A-569FDFC95F20.jpeg
    71687324317__EEE66F88-E873-453E-912A-569FDFC95F20.jpeg
    215.2 KB · Views: 7
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom