• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Trio KA2000 dual concentric 50k ohm volume pot

Register to hide this ad
The seller hifiaudio (formerly captainfantastic) has a particularly bad reputation for pots, switches, "recap kits" and not honoring his return "policy" here on AK. I suggest a search of both names and steering clear of hifiaudio (lots of hype, aka: BS in his ads).
 
According to hfe, the Kenwood(?) part number is
R04-2208

Specs are 50 Ohm, (T2-26) x 2 if that helps.

Is that something Mouser or another company might carry?
 
The seller hifiaudio (formerly captainfantastic) has a particularly bad reputation for pots, switches, "recap kits" and not honoring his return "policy" here on AK. I suggest a search of both names and steering clear of hifiaudio (lots of hype, aka: BS in his ads).
Thanks SaturationPt, much appreciated. I'll take the advice on the seller hifiaudio with regard his reputation, and to be honest, the price alone makes it prohibitive for me.
 
Back
Top Bottom