redcoates7
still learning...
OK guys, I know there are a couple "The Soundtrack of Our Lives" fans out there, and I wanted to hip you to this awesome limited edition EP that I just picked up at Amoeba in SF a couple weeks ago.
It's a live recording that was made here:
http://www.slussenspensionat.se/ram2.html
Which as far as I can tell is some sort of great Swedish (?) vacation spot.
The recording itself is very good, but definitely an amateur job...does a great job of capturing the tunes though (which are all in English BTW) and some beat banter between tracks. Tunes are all laid pretty bare, and played in front of a small live audience...they translate amazingly well to the small room though.
The copy I have is a 10" 33 rpm LP, and is marked "Limited Edition 316/106" Packaging is decidedly underground, but the music's great.
Check it out if you can find it!
It's a live recording that was made here:
http://www.slussenspensionat.se/ram2.html
Which as far as I can tell is some sort of great Swedish (?) vacation spot.
The recording itself is very good, but definitely an amateur job...does a great job of capturing the tunes though (which are all in English BTW) and some beat banter between tracks. Tunes are all laid pretty bare, and played in front of a small live audience...they translate amazingly well to the small room though.
The copy I have is a 10" 33 rpm LP, and is marked "Limited Edition 316/106" Packaging is decidedly underground, but the music's great.
Check it out if you can find it!