• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Tube codes or uses

arm013

Active Member
Here is a list of tubes I found today.Trash picked out of an old Blaupunkt radio!
If these can be used in my MX110 please let me know.
Telefunken BC80
Telefunken EF 89 (2)
Telefunken EBC 91
Telefunken ECH 81
Telefunken ECC 85 (?)
Sylvania 6BQ5
RCA 6BQ5
I would like to know what the codes stand for and what part of the amp they are used for if possible.
Thanks for any info.
 
Register to hide this ad
6BQ5's are power tubes (very nice sounding ones IMHO). I'd have to look up the Tele's with Euro#'s. Try TDSL Duncan Amps. page. It should have all those and gives links to info about them. Jay

http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/ I found the link :thmbsp:
 
EABC80 is same as 6T8 - used in some tuners. ECC85 is same as 6AQ8 - common in FM tuner front end. 6BQ5 is audio output tube, as in Dyna 35 and EICO HF-81.

The rest are pretty much used only in European radios.
 
Back
Top Bottom