• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

TUBE ID Please.....

notdigital

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I've been on a cleaning rampage in my workshop over the last few days; I came across this solo tube:DSCN2559.JPG

As far as I could make out, the acid etching is:

I 6 2
# 2 F where the "#" symbol is actually two horizontal parallel lines intersected by as single vertical line.

There is no diamond on the bottom but a stamped "34" on the bottom. Siemans???

Oh yeah: 4 seamed top.

DSCN2560.JPG
 
Register to hide this ad
You say there is no diamond. The plates look like RCA, Tele.
Made in Germany Hmmmm. No diamond , tele is out. Siemens, Valvo, Tungsram? Is it a flasher?
 
Naw Andy, it is branded "Grommes" with no Siemens logo. And yes, it flashes.

I'll try to put up better pics.....
 
OK, I think you're onto it gadget. By my reading of Brent Jessee's site it is a

12ax7 (I6)

Siemens Halske (sideways H)

1962, June (2F)

second batch (2)
 
Back
Top Bottom