• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

tubeactive is one of the best!

Christian B

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Bought a pair of triple mica black plate GE tubes from Lar - @tubeactive. Got them overnight, packed in the biggest box I've ever seen tubes shipped in. They were wrapped in so many layers of foam and bubble wrap the USPS gang could have played soccer with the box without hurting the contents! I would buy more tubes from Lar any time. A great AKer for sure.
 
Register to hide this ad
Thank You, Sir !

The tubes were dated 1956, with "D/ Wire" type getters. They deserve robust packing. I am glad they arrived safely and I hope this matched pair of tubes brings you sweet, sweet music for decades to come....Best Regards !
 
Back
Top Bottom