• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

two different Yamaha CR-1020 cases?

specialidiot

Break Glass, Smoke Lucky
Earlier today I dropped my damaged CR-1020 case at ejfuds for some veneer work. Gary's my new best friend. ;)

I've been looking at CR-1020's online, and found that there are two different cases out there.


Has anyone seen this one? I'm not sure I like the look but it is... slimmer. The 1020 is a beast, 21-1/4" wide.

cr1020.jpg




This one on classicaudio.com is like mine.

CR1020.jpg



I like the one like mine better.
 
Register to hide this ad
And notice that the Euro model does not have the Dolby FM push button. Plus the FM is set for the Euro de-emphasis, you need to change a couple of caps in the FM multiplex section.
 
Back
Top Bottom