• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Tybrad 13K!!!

oldgringo

Canadian / Brit. - Still supporting Ukraine!
Subscriber
***
"Oh, I gotcha!
Uh-huh, huh!
You thought I didn't see ya, now
Didn't ya? Uh!
Uh-huh, huh
You tried to sneak by me, now
Didn't you?
Uh-huh, huh
"
~ Joe Tex!

Congratulations, Tyler, on your 13K posts! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Cheers, og

*** Did not notice milestone till 13,010!
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Gee, if we count all the posts in the all games you started how many would there be?!!!

Congrats, and keep up the good work.
 
Well, the good news is: you have 13k posts.



The bad news is: that's only one-third of 39k.


Congrats Tyler!!
 
13,000 post!!!!!!!!!
Way to go Ty


13000.jpg
 
Meh... I do what little I can with as little as I have and have been given.

Thank you all, for a great community and website. I keep plodding along....
 
Back
Top Bottom