Patrice B
Super Member
Oh... I added some pics:
http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww209/PatriceBrousseau/Fleetwood - Grundig/
When I received the receiver, only the woofer was connected. The red shielded wire was wrapped with the shielded end and stayed right beside the chassis on the internal shelf supporting the amp. The mid had a side disconnected and was, obviously, not working. Tested it and it worked fine...
I know I have to finish the recap job first but I try to figure how to connect properly the speakers and why the supposed voltage isn't there.
Thanks.
Patrice
http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww209/PatriceBrousseau/Fleetwood - Grundig/
When I received the receiver, only the woofer was connected. The red shielded wire was wrapped with the shielded end and stayed right beside the chassis on the internal shelf supporting the amp. The mid had a side disconnected and was, obviously, not working. Tested it and it worked fine...
I know I have to finish the recap job first but I try to figure how to connect properly the speakers and why the supposed voltage isn't there.
Thanks.
Patrice