• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Unidentified Stanton Cartridge

Bstable

Super Member
This cartridge came with a Sanyo Plus Series Q25 TT that I got a year ago. The TT has since moved on, but I am wondering what the model number of this cartridge is. I know the stylus says D51, but I can't seem to find any pictures that match this cart. There is no ID other than the Stanton sticker. Thanks in advance.
 

Attachments

  • Picture 524.jpg
    Picture 524.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 50
  • Picture 523.jpg
    Picture 523.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Picture 525.jpg
    Picture 525.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 25
Register to hide this ad
I can't tell what the body's color is. Is it gold or silver? If it's gold I would say it could be a 500.
 
I believe it is silver, hard to tell. If it is gold, it is a very light shade. It might just be a little yellowed from age.
 
Back
Top Bottom