Warriors.
There is a view that if one is able to question one's sanity then one is unlikely to be insane. The reasoning being that the insane always deny being insane and insist that everyone else but them are the truly insane.
That's insane Theo.
The counterpoint to this:There is a view that if one is able to question one's sanity then one is unlikely to be insane. The reasoning being that the insane always deny being insane and insist that everyone else but them are the truly insane.
I can question my own sanity, then deny my insanity. As far as humanity's insanity...There is a view that if one is able to question one's sanity then one is unlikely to be insane. The reasoning being that the insane always deny being insane and insist that everyone else but them are the truly insane.
Thankfully the vast majority are pleasantly loony. Take me for example..I can question my own sanity, then deny my insanity. As far as humanity's insanity...
Should be obvious, most people are loony.
Your bar appears to be a bit lower than mine.pleasantly
I'm a realist.Your bar appears to be a bit lower than mine.
I'm a realist.