• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Upgrading Kappa 90

Petrus

New Member
I have 6 Kappa 90 speakers and I would like to improve the performance of the mid and high tones of these loudspeakers. The lower tones are more than adequate.

I have schematics of the Kappa 9 but not of the Kappa 90. Can anybody help me what type of (low, high) tweeters and midrange I should add and/or replace in my Kappa 90s? Can anybody help me with the schematics of the Kappa 90-ties?
 
Register to hide this ad
no. it has an EMIT, a cone midrange, and 2 10" or 12" woofers.

i would try upgrading the crossover components first. you can't get too much better than an EMIT for the tweeter.
 
Back
Top Bottom