• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Upgrading NAD 3020

Jorgul

New Member
A simple quick question - Is going to NAD 3300PE Monitor Series from NAD 3020 will give me some sound quality improvement?
Speakers are those Tannoy Dual Concentrics 8".

Sometimes it does seem that this little NAD lacks a breath... but I really like the sound of it and I don't want the sound quality to downgrade.
 
Register to hide this ad
Hi and welcome to AK! ;)

I think the 3300PE should work better with the Tannoy DC1000's and will not deteriorate sound, but improve it. Of course if the NAD is in good working condition. It has plenty of current headroom and the Tannoys are an easy load at 8ohms/90db.

Cheers
 
Two Words with Tannoy Dual Concentric speakers to know. Tube amp! Which makes them really sing, try them with a Fisher or Scott.
 
Back
Top Bottom