• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

UPS [+USPS] so-called "mail innovations"

dilettante

Well-Known Member
I notice a theme here after searching the packing and shipping forum: It seems no one has anything good to say about this partnership between UPS and USPS. I have had four lousy experiences with the partnership in the last month.

I'm quant-savvy enough to know that this may be self-selection bias (only the people who had lousy experiences take the time to report on their experience with the partnership). So does anyone out there have good experiences with "mail innovations?" If everyone (or almost everyone) here has bad experiences with it, we might be able to register a complaint that gets noticed.

Your thoughts?
 
Register to hide this ad
I've had good luck with it. it does add an extra day
to the delivery time though. I have had UPS deliver
a couple of those direct to the house. both times
they had a package for a neighbor on the truck.
 
Thanks. It can't be true that no one likes them. (Anybody else want to chime in?)

Some say all politics is local, and in logistics management failure might be local too. If there is any problem it may be a regional matter. I found at least one reference to the same UPS hub in NC (just north of Durham) among complaints about the service in this forum. There are workplace complaints online, both through the guv and some private websites. This UPS hub in NC has a good many workplace complaints over the last several years. I'm a @70's Rockfan myself!--do you know what UPS hub in MI your shipping arrives at prior to the handoff to USPS? I could compare ours and yours on workplace complaints and see whether that's revealing.
 
Back
Top Bottom