• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Upstate NY meetup

Well allrightee then. Here's a list of folks who think they'll be able to make it on 12/9:

xratedpez
cc43fan
truck99
cplyons
hionfi
wlhd1610
Spread the word!

We need enough people to justify a keg, not just a cuppla sixers...

Your makin that 4 hr drive sound more appealing! :beer:
 
Thanks cplyons for taking the point. I think this will be lots of fun, we have all kinds of room and gear to play with and I know the other members will bring some great gear. Lets get it done.
 
I just pm'ed a half a dozen NY'ers I've met or had dealings with on AK. Recommend we all do the same to help get the word out.
 
just a 3 hour drive from buffalo....check

hang out, have a beer, make new friends...check

listen to all kinds of cool music and audio gear...check

I'm there...:music:
 
My schedule is completely unpredictable but I'd sure like to get there if I can. I'm already on the east side of Rochester so it's an easy drive.
 
Woot Woot- solo weekend for me. Wife and I were planning to go to Syracuse for a weekend. It's a 3 1/2 drive for me so I'd want to hotel it sat and go sunday to the meet. Are wives invited? If not I'll just drive up early in the AM.
 
Last edited:
Hionfi's shop is in a mall, so if she's bored she can go shopping...although that may eat into your audio budget. :D

Woot Woot- solo weekend for me. Wife and I were planning to go to Syracuse for a weekend. It's a 3 1/2 drive for me so I'd want to hotel it sat and go sunday to the meet. Are wives invited? If not I'll just drive up early in the AM.
 
that's too bad that I won't be able to make it! being a college student, I have no car and thus no way to get from Rochester to syracuse.... but definitely let me know if there ever happens to be a get together in Rochester in the future!
 
I'll be updated the list of attendees shortly. Jhinkel, we're already talking about future get togethers in other parts of the state!
 
Sounds like a plan to me . 3 hours south is not too bad . What mall will it be at,and any hotel recommendations. I have stayed in Cicero while taking my Son to Hancock. Would like something closer... walkable or by taxi. This sounds great guys .
 
Back
Top Bottom