• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Used PA Equipment - Shure and bass bins $100 --> RUN (Denver)

Mystery

constantly upgrading...
Noaf... no place.

Used PA Equipment - Shure and bass bins $100 --> RUN
http://denver.craigslist.org/msg/3732865125.html
Large Bass Boxes and some vintage speakers. They were inuse in a local church untill being stored. I have no way to test them so please bring whatever you will need to test them when if you come to see them. Asking $1000 for all obo. Would like to sell soon. Also have a Acoustic Solutions sound room for sale $2500. Scott

3Kf3Lf3N25N25J95M1d491d617ca847911223.jpg


3Me3Le3J45Id5K55H2d4996afffee941d127c.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
I don't see $100, but I see $1,000 for them. Are you getting a special discount somewhere?!?

Dang it...
I saw it as soon as it came up in my phone and it was $100 (I think).
Then I got out of bed and turned the laptop on and posted without double checking.
Looks like seller realized missing zero and changed price in between or I was dreaming. :boring:
 
Yeah dude, you're one little zero off. I got more stuff than that out of a church for $400, but $100 would be insane. Churches are a great source for super deals on things like big a** amps and such. You can go back to bed now.
 
Back
Top Bottom