• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Utah A-130 speakers?

Ashlar

New Member
Hello all! Picked up some speakers at my local Goodwill today (as I seem to do occasionally). All research I've done seems to point towards them being Utah A-130 speakers. Three way, 12" woofer, horn mid and tweeter. Problem is, there is no badge or label left on either one. Does anyone out there have a set of these? If so, would you be willing to share a few pics? Thanks!
 
Register to hide this ad
Interesting. I too just picked up some at Goodwill Saturday (the 12th). Not sure what model as it's unmarked, but I will try to take some photos. If I find anything else out I'll post back too. BTW, mine may be a 2-way with a 12" woofer and a waveguided dome tweeter. It also has a rectangular horn-shaped element but it seems like it's a port instead of an active element.
 
Follow up?

Hey, Carlp...find anything out about yours? I decided to harvest the drivers and crossover out of mine as the cabinets were in pretty bad shape.
 
Back
Top Bottom