• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Vacuum Tube Valley Magazines online, Fisher article in issue 6

Ok...I have an idea. Have one of our Senior members from the Fisher group ask the Audiokarma admin if they would offer Toddsystems.com some free advertising space in exchange for the info that we need for all Fisher transformers. Just a thought...
 
Last edited:
Ok...I have an idea. Have one of our Senior members from the Fisher group ask the Audiokarma admin if they would offer Toddsystems.com some free advertising space in exchange for the info that we need for all Fisher transformers. Just a thought...

Are they Long Island, NY based? I will visit them.
 
Sony: The engineering drawings/spec sheets for the Fisher products that they did produce mainly the output and power transformers for the , receivers, any stand alones, multiplexers,etc.

If they can't manufacture them, I know Heyboer could. Also see about the Fairchild stuff for RadioActive please.

Todd Systems, Inc.
50 Ash St.
Yonkers, NY 10701
Tel: (914) 963-3400

Fax: (914) 963-3506

email: info@toddsystems.com


Office hours are 9 AM to 5 PM EST M 2 F
 
If nothing else if they will supply us with the primary and secondary tap voltages and amp ratings, the old transformers can be rewound with the correct info. we already know the fisher part numbers for the most part, and if they used the same # even better.
 
Are they Long Island, NY based? I will visit them.
That's really awesome of you to offer to go there, Sony:D I don't think that Todd realizes how many people could benefit from their info, not to mention the fact that they would become instant heroes too, right? Take a box of Cuban cigars with you...make them an offer they can't refuse:tongue:

All kidding aside, I'm sitting here and have had a light bulb light up over my head...Those transformers are the heart and soul of all Fishers. I couldn't believe how HEAVY my 500C was when I first took it from the UPS guy! Those things are MASSIVE!! Very impressive as well in the performance!
 
Last edited:
Ok...I have an idea. Have one of our Senior members from the Fisher group ask the Audiokarma admin if they would offer Toddsystems.com some free advertising space in exchange for the info that we need for all Fisher transformers. Just a thought...

:thmbsp::thmbsp::thmbsp::yes:
 
Back
Top Bottom