Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
Hi
his is the reply I've got , and I think it is valid looking at similar messages :
Unfortunately, Audio by Van Alstine was not involved with any of the development etc. of the Model Two amplifier. Frank left the company shortly after it was formed and we do not have access to any of the information of this company.
In anycase I just need to get an idea of the transformer connections and windings, The whereabouts of the company has of no interest overall.
Thank you
George
I just went through the whole thread and realized it is a Van Alstine Audio System amplifier, not an Audio by Van Alstine amplifier.
Any halfway competent tech should be able to help you.