• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Venice FL Mac Receiver Prima Luna integrated

KiM3Ce

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
http://www.estatesales.net/estate-sales/FL/Venice/34293/607485

From the listing:

PRIMALUNA PROLOGUE ONE / INTEGRATED TUBE AMPLIFIER - McIntosh Mac, 1900 Vintage Stereo AM / FM Receiver w/ Wood Case - Sony RCD-W500C CD Recorder and Player – TECK Tape Player - Bose 901 Series VI speaker w/ EQ - Yamaha HTR-5890 Receiver - Sony CMT-BX1 Hi-Fi System - Gem Sound BJL-1150 Turntable - Milwaukee 49-24-0200 Job Site Radio - Sony DVP- sr300 DVD player - TVs – DVD Players -

Good luck, I'd be pleasantly surprised to find bargains today; maybe tomorrow!
 
Register to hide this ad
very close to me but I did not go. I already have a Mac 1900 and really do not need more stuff, was tempted though.
 
Back
Top Bottom