• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Very Interesting Vinyl Records Sales best in 18 years.

transmaster

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Those of us who grew up with Vinyl and transitioned to CD's never would have thought this. Good thing I made a point in purchasing an AVR with phono' inputs that can do moving magnet, and moving coil cartridges. I think there is a turntable in my future......again :D This is going to be interesting to me because I have music that cannot be put on a record, it has a frequency, dynamic range, in surround Dolby, that simply cannot live in a vinyl grove. Once again we will see music that has to be mixed with the limitations of vinyl in mind, not bad just different.


http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2014-11-27/vinyl-record-sales-hit-an-18-year-high
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
I saw that on teletext news or whatever it's called now. They're going to publish a vinyl chart too, now. That will hopefully make young folks curious. :banana:
 
Back
Top Bottom