• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Victor made transmission line speakers?!?!?! Check them out!

That' an interesting system. Hope they sound as good as they look. Max power of 50 watts peak, sounds like candidates for some tube gear, maybe SET or a good 6bq5 based amp.

I got the "horn" speakers, now i need the tube gear....what are you people doing to me!!!

I have reason to believe that these speakers would be very happy with any sort of clean power. They are quite efficient.
 
Those are beefy! I see a plate amp in the background, serving coffee-table sub-duty?

I havent decided, the coffee table wants two channels. I think the plate amp will serve B380 duty. I only have.....11 other power amps I can use for the coffee table :o
 
I had not purchased anything in decades until I starting hanging around this crowd. Each time I buy something Istill wonder why and what kind of hold the guys here have on me and how much they have screwed with my mind.
 
Nice to see some JVC love. How does the JR-S400 sound?

I don't know how that sounds yet, its a repair job im doing for somebody.

The FB-5s sound crisp and clean on my JVC A-X9. But they sound more natural on my Harman Kardon 730. Unlike my imperial 9s, these guys seem to play better with an amp that has a bit less woofer control.
 
Back
Top Bottom