• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

vintage cheesecake shot

markus

Master Procrastinator
Finally got the front room / home office under control and decided to complement my recently freed Magnavox with some friends. On top, a Scott Type 209 - still needs a recap, but she's pretty :yes: To the left an old Dynacord self amplified (minus amplifier :tears: still sounds great though with 3 - driver setup) Up on the mantle is a dead 805 tube for that industrial touch. Anyone else got some vintage eye candy ? LETS SEE 'EM !

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4599.jpg
    IMG_4599.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 161
Register to hide this ad
man I love that Electrohome. The only only thing I've seen that color of tan look good on is a 62 Plymouth Valiant :yes:

Sixcats - if you're reading this - we need pictures of your new toy ! I think it uses the same tubes as Bolly's amp . . .
 
I've seen that room "before"... I am assuming that Markus just had an episode of "extreme room makeover" filmed there!

(of course, I mean that good-naturedly...)
 
I've seen that room "before"... I am assuming that Markus just had an episode of "extreme room makeover" filmed there!

(of course, I mean that good-naturedly...)

you are correct sir :D I suffer from clutteritis - I see an empty surface and it . . must . . . be . . . FILLED . . . I've been good though - put a TON of stuff on Freecycle (GONE BABY) and have freed up a ton of room in the basement for . . . um. . . more stuff :D

Hello . . . my name is Mark and I have a problem :screwy:
 
oh... I was expecting to see a plate of dried up and fuzzy green cheesecake.

This is much better. Very nice and has lots of charm!
 
Back
Top Bottom