• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Vintage EV Electro-Voice Low Resonance Ultra Compact System Speakers

classic carl

Without Music, Life Would B FLAT.
Subscriber
https://erie.craigslist.org/ele/6012462376.html

I found these on the local (Erie, PA) Craigslist. No affiliation. I copied the text and a couple of photos below for posterity.

Vintage EV Electro-Voice Low Resonance Ultra Compact System Speakers - $300 (Corry, PA)

I have a very nice, very cool set of EV Electro-Voice Low Resonance Ultra Compact System Speakers. These speakers are in great condition and are 100% working. I was going to use them as end tables, but my space is just too small. They measure approximately 30" H X 21" W X 17" D. Price is firm. May be interested in trading for music gear (guitars, amps, recording, etc.), 55" or larger LED/LCD TV, Carver receiver/amp/components.

 

Attachments

  • EV angle.jpg
    EV angle.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 55
  • EV panel.jpg
    EV panel.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 56
  • EV speakers.jpg
    EV speakers.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 48
Register to hide this ad
I have a pair and they are very good speakers. $300 is way too much. $100 is more reasonable.
 
Back
Top Bottom