No aff. I talked to the gentleman, he seems nice and motivated to sell. I'm hoping to have a look on Tuesday. I hope some New Englanders get a chance at this stuff.
http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/ele/3200266240.html
Vintage Stereo Equipment & Speakers Garage Full (Ridgefield, CT)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-08-12, 8:27AM EDT
Reply to: 7xqcd-3200266240@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a garage full of vintage stereo equipment for sale, everything from amplifiers, receivers, turntables, speakers etc. Name brands run the gamut from Carver, NAD,Technics, Onkyo, Bose, B&W, etc etc. I'm looking to sell everything but am willing to sell items separately also. Please contact me, Dan, at 203-438-8886 anytime between 9AM to 9 PM. I don't check my e-mail very often, so phone calls are preferable. I'm located in Ridgefield, CT and items are for pick-up only, I don't deliver or ship items. Cash Payment.
http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/ele/3200266240.html
Vintage Stereo Equipment & Speakers Garage Full (Ridgefield, CT)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-08-12, 8:27AM EDT
Reply to: 7xqcd-3200266240@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a garage full of vintage stereo equipment for sale, everything from amplifiers, receivers, turntables, speakers etc. Name brands run the gamut from Carver, NAD,Technics, Onkyo, Bose, B&W, etc etc. I'm looking to sell everything but am willing to sell items separately also. Please contact me, Dan, at 203-438-8886 anytime between 9AM to 9 PM. I don't check my e-mail very often, so phone calls are preferable. I'm located in Ridgefield, CT and items are for pick-up only, I don't deliver or ship items. Cash Payment.