• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Vintage Harman Kardon F500, need help

thada_u

New Member
Hi all member

I owned vintage Harman Kardon Aniversary series F500 tuner.

The unit doesn't work. I need either service manual or schematic. Then my technician can check with it.

Anyone own or know any link that provided above request. Please help me..

My E-mail. thada_u@hotmail.com

Thank you in advance
 
Register to hide this ad
F500 is covered in Sams Photofact folder 580-5, F500X is in 1345SED (the latter is schematic only). I don't think I have either number in my collection. You can buy a copy from Sams for $25 or so, or find an old copy for maybe $5. (try findatube.com)

The owners manual (3 pages) is at harmankardon.com. No service manual there, but you could email and ask... they sent me the service manual for the H-K 730 when I inquired about it...
 
Back
Top Bottom