• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Vintage Infinity Kappa speakers - $550 (Blasdell) Buffalo NY Area

hwirt

Super Member
Vintage Infinity Kappa speakers - $550 (Blasdell) Buffalo NY Area

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/ele/2936279544.html

5Ia5G65Ja3G83M73Iec420371055e6e331982.jpg


5Ib5F45Jf3K83L93Nec42c8738b12d7d81cd8.jpg


5Y55P55H33I93L73N8c42c2a91c6573b01e74.jpg


5Ia5H45J93M13J43H3c425ff63986f2cc1473.jpg


No Affiliation.
 
Register to hide this ad
I think its a bit high myself, even with the Original boxes. Plus what does one do with the orginal boxes, stick them in the attic until you deceide to sell them? For just a bit more I purchased my pair of Kappa 9's which are a lot more speaker and are in better condition and I could care less about the boxes, just one less thing I have to worry about storing.
 
Yea, I agree too that the price is a tad high, but they are in great condition.

Rome
 
Back
Top Bottom