CarnahanBB
Super Member
Hello everyone,
I have some basic questions on some of the tweeters in my JBL speakers. I've got some vintage JBL's with paper tweeters and titanium tweeters. I've found that my 4410's and 4406's have the titanium tweeter model 035TI but I've also seen that there are others (i.e. model 052TI and 044TI) Could someone elaborate or compare and contrast these? Would it be prudent to "upgrade" to a higher quality JBL driver (i.e. model 052TI and 044TI)?
Also, I've found the the tweeter in my L36's are the LE25-4 and the tweeter in my 4311B's is the LE25-2 Are there any significant differences, improvements, changes between the two? Are there upgrades that are recommended?
Lastly, how can I determine which L36 I have? What are the differences between the models in the following links?
http://audio-database.com/JBL/speaker/l36decade-e.html
http://audio-database.com/JBL/speaker/l36-e.html
Sorry, lots of questions but I'm just trying to get a better handle on all of the different JBL drivers out there! Thanks in advance!
I have some basic questions on some of the tweeters in my JBL speakers. I've got some vintage JBL's with paper tweeters and titanium tweeters. I've found that my 4410's and 4406's have the titanium tweeter model 035TI but I've also seen that there are others (i.e. model 052TI and 044TI) Could someone elaborate or compare and contrast these? Would it be prudent to "upgrade" to a higher quality JBL driver (i.e. model 052TI and 044TI)?
Also, I've found the the tweeter in my L36's are the LE25-4 and the tweeter in my 4311B's is the LE25-2 Are there any significant differences, improvements, changes between the two? Are there upgrades that are recommended?
Lastly, how can I determine which L36 I have? What are the differences between the models in the following links?
http://audio-database.com/JBL/speaker/l36decade-e.html
http://audio-database.com/JBL/speaker/l36-e.html
Sorry, lots of questions but I'm just trying to get a better handle on all of the different JBL drivers out there! Thanks in advance!