• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Vintage JVC radio CD player not navigating

Emily1

New Member
Hello! I have a vintage JVC radio combination CD and cassette player from the 90's. It is in mostly good order but has a problem with track navigation. Whenever I insert a disk and try to use the forward and back buttons to skip a track, the CD starts over from the beginning. Sometimes I can make it change tracks instead by tapping the top of the player, but this doesn't work consistently. Is there something I can do to fix this? The model is PC-X55 CD Portable System.
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom