• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Vintage Klipsch speakers Klipschorn -pair - $600 (Arvada)

Mystery

constantly upgrading...
Noaf...

This is when I wish I was not in a townhouse.
I don't even think they'll go through the door and if they do, I'll have to take them out again. :(

Vintage Klipsch speakers Klipschorn -pair - $600 (Arvada)
http://denver.craigslist.org/ele/3824383623.html

3K93L33J35N25Le5Ged5nb5268b034e9010c2.jpg
[/QUOTE]
 
Register to hide this ad
I was just in CO with my daughter looking at colleges. Found a Marantz 4300 at a thrift store. Actually took it on the plane with me! Had I seen these...
 
I was just in CO with my daughter looking at colleges. Found a Marantz 4300 at a thrift store. Actually took it on the plane with me! Had I seen these...

I assume you'd have to check them, as they are a bit too big for the overhead compartment!
 
I'm pissed. I'm in Phoenix all week for work. I've missed these, a pair of JBL 4410s and most importantly, a MC2255 for $500. God damnit.
 
I'm pissed. I'm in Phoenix all week for work. I've missed these, a pair of JBL 4410s and most importantly, a MC2255 for $500. God damnit.

Sorry bro.

About the JBL's, I emailed right after it was posted but never heard back so looks like someone offered more.

I didn't even see the Mac.
 
Sorry bro.

About the JBL's, I emailed right after it was posted but never heard back so looks like someone offered more.

I didn't even see the Mac.

That's the fun of playing the game I suppose! :D. See you in June at the meet bud!
 
So I went and looked at these. Got a couple pictures of the stickers on them.

img1310nz.jpg


img1311bq.jpg


img1312at.jpg


He does have tops for them. I'm interested in them but don't know much about Klipschorns. Do you guys think they are worth $600? I did listen to them and they are in working order.
 
The price is right. Do you have corners for them, cause they will need to be placed in corners? You might need to upgrade the crossovers at some point, but that will add value to the speakers.
 
For $600, I wouldn't have spent my time taking pictures! Life's too short to not be rehabbing some Khorns with potential.
 
There is another pair for $2000 so $600 is a no brainer.
I'd have them already if I had roim.
 
Alright, you've convinced me. I'm picking them up tonight. Getting them for $500. Now to find an amp.
 
Congrats on a killer deal, really a nice set to build back up! I love mine and still have to set them up
 
Holy cripes!

According to Paul W. Klipsch, you only need a really good quality 5 watt amplifier.
 
It's a small world, I actually knew the original owner of these! We just talked and I mentioned the ad haha
 
Back
Top Bottom