• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Vintage MARANTZ/PIONEER gear on Mpls CL

1koolcat

Reclusive member
Subscriber
As always, none of these ads are mine.

This one looks pretty good, but the guy won't name a price in his ad. It's a Marantz Model 1 Tube preamp:

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ele/271364978.html

Here's a Marantz 2265b vintage stereo receiver w/wood case - $250

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ele/270728435.html

Here's an interesting ad. It's for a vintage Pioneer, SX-650 receiver with a pair of "mystery" speakers:

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ele/271094128.html

Here's another recent post. A Pioneer SX 939 wood case excellent stereo receiver - $150

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ele/270731962.html

Good (vintage) hunting! :music:
 
Register to hide this ad
1koolcat said:
Here's an interesting ad. It's for a vintage Pioneer, SX-650 receiver with a pair of "mystery" speakers:
Those speakers intrigued me.... so I exchanged email with him. He says they are in perfect shape except for candle wax dripping down one grill. Also that there are no identifying marks at all on them.

I may go look at them if they are still available.
 
1koolcat said:
Here's an interesting ad......] with a pair of "mystery" speakers:
They kinda look like Rectilinears: The grille logo, or where the logos used to be, looks like the shape used by Rectilinear on their highly acclaimed III Highboy. The coloring of the grille material looks right, too.

It is hard to judge the size of the speakers from the camera angle, but they look more like large bookshelves than 3" tall floorstanders: If so, they may be the Rectilinear XII.

Rgds,
 
If somebody could get the Marantz for $200, that would be a great deal, having it's wood cabinet. I don't think the 939 is that good of a deal. Shoot for $100-125. :thmbsp:
 
Njord Noatun said:
They kinda look like Rectilinears

I googled the Rectilinear XII's, and they have a pot on the back with a logo.... So I don't think that's it.

Dang I may be buying these...
 
Back
Top Bottom