• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Vintage Motorola Transistors

bbow01

Active Member
There's an auction site vendor out of Sarasota, FL selling old Motorola 2N3767 (hard to find now-a-days). Has anyone out there in AK land ever bought these or other transistors from them? (I'm trying to assess the risk of going for it for a couple of replacements for my McIntosh MC250.)

Thanks for any info,
Brian
 
Register to hide this ad
I wonder if they are really New Old Stock Motorola transistors, the price is low enough to get a few to try out on a curve tracer.
Is this their byline?
a "Discrete Semiconductor Supermarket," who in joint venture with several leading offshore manufacturers, distributes a wide variety of popular components.

Tom
 
I wonder if they are really New Old Stock Motorola transistors, the price is low enough to get a few to try out on a curve tracer.
Is this their byline?
a "Discrete Semiconductor Supermarket," who in joint venture with several leading offshore manufacturers, distributes a wide variety of popular components.

Tom
Looks like they are a military surplus store.

(Also, I am having this post moved to the DIY Forum to maybe get some additional responses.)
 
Seller ended up being a bust. After I completed a "Buy it Now' transaction, I received a "Cancelled by Buyer" email two days later. I did not cancel the sale and the seller did not return my request to tell me why the sale was cancelled. Buyer Beware for this seller.
 
Back
Top Bottom