• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Vintage Store in Atlanta

jocko_nc

Super Member
Anyone know of any interesting vintage equipment dealers / stores in the Atlanta area? I have to run down there this week and would like to arrange a stop or two.

I am doing the Google thing, just wanted to post a note here as well.

Thanks,

jocko
 
Register to hide this ad
Audio Alternative in Lilburn, GA and Audio Atlanta in Marietta, GA both have new and used gear. GordonW, an AK member, works at Audio Atlanta (see banner ad below).

John
 
I haven't been to Audio Atlanta but Audio Alternative has a decent sized room dedicated to used gear. Pricey and out of my range but they did have some nice stuff the last time I was in there. I was refered them by Grado as they are one of their authorized dealers in the Atlanta area, as is Audio Atlanta. Lilburn is just closer to me. Their website is:

http://avalternative.com/HTML7.phtml
 
Back
Top Bottom