• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Vintage Zenith Record Phonograph Player all in one Radio Console - $699 (Austin

Mingo

stranger in a strange land
Subscriber
Asking $695 for a Zenith ss console, but says he has seen 'em sell online for $1700. Right...

http://austin.craigslist.org/ele/3237889345.html

From the ad:

Up for sale is a mint condition Zenith console w/ original tags from the 60's. Looks like new. I'm open to trades for electronics/music gear. Thanks! Please no low ballers. I've seen these go for 1700 online.

IMG_3366.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
I doubt it's going to reproduce those swirly circles....Geez a lot of folks think consoles are worth big money. Oh well, the seller will probably discover the truth.
 
If it can distort time and space, or make those swirly things, it might be worth the price.
 
I've gotten two of that same model locally.....one for $5 and the other for $0. Which might have been a little high. The tuner actually uses series-strung tubes.
 
Back
Top Bottom