• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Vinyl Record Display Rack :DALLAS:

the architect

AK Member
i would jump on it if i didn't already have one just like it. no affiliation.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/emd/2047048201.html

3k13mb3p35Q65X05R3ab7c0d8d32150a710e0.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
I have a very similar unit that I use to store and display albums in my basement "listening area". It makes a great display of album artwork and stores a lot of vinyl!

Nice to have a basement huh ! I wouldnt mind something like that sitting beside my rack. Not a bad deal for someone with the room (Literally)!
 
Nice to have a basement huh ! I wouldnt mind something like that sitting beside my rack. Not a bad deal for someone with the room (Literally)!

Yes...When we were house hunting the basement being large and dry was a key area on the homes we looked at ( as I was envisioning this as MY area). The rack that I have is a little different. It's a two level unit without the wire racks. A picture of the filled rack can be seen on page 439 of the "Pics of Your Listening Space" thread if you are interested.
 
Back
Top Bottom