• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Vinyl Sets Another Sales Record In 2012...

Wow, some would herald that as an infinite increase in sales....

at least a 300% increase:thmbsp:


I really dont get why guys are so put off by new records. Some of my new records from people like QRP are amoung my best sounding records. new/used ,it doesnt matter, if its a good record I buy it!
 
I don't believe the OP intended for this to be a comparison to other formats.

You are quite correct--not other formats or comparison to sales numbers of other formats. Was just pointing out the general trend in vinyl sales...which is definitely up.
 
Here in my town, a used record shop opened about 2 yrs ago, and business is booming. I've been adding to my collection for converting to digital.
 
Back
Top Bottom