• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Virtue speakers and oddball amp.

Register to hide this ad
I think I remember seeing some positive reviews of the Peachtree amp in Stereophile. No clue on the speakers!
 
Google turned up a decent number of hits on Virtue amps, but almost nothing on speakers (I found one Youtube video of a different Virtue speaker, but it was unhelpful). While the Wiki article on them makes it seem as if they're an extant company, their website is gone. The pics of amps do show the same logo as those speakers, though, so I'm reasonably sure it's the same company.

That tweeter looks a bit odd. Wonder if the dome is gone and we're looking at the foam underneath. At any rate, I wouldn't pay anywhere near the asking price for speakers of unknown provenance.
 
Nice. So that sale's selling price is way off:

Mt Omni $300/pair + shipping

Actually it's probably this one:

MtM Omni $450/pair + shipping

But IMO price is still too high.
 
If it is the mtm, wouldn't seller have shown all 3 drivers in the picture???
To answer my own question, not necessarily.
 
Back
Top Bottom