• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Voice of Music 1467 dial glass

davek65

Active Member
I had this in Tube Forum but couldn't get any help .Where's the best place to get a reprint on my
old dial glass . all the white graphics are mostly gone . I guess the decal just dried out and fell
off . Mostly all of this models dial face is starting to disintegrate from age .1963

Thanks for any help
 
Register to hide this ad
I have a really nice 1467. Not any help to your situation, but I rarely mention it so here's a pic

index.php
 
I bought NOS glass for my 1465 tuiner from Gary at Vom Enthusiasts

I think it was $12

I am pretty sure it is the same glass
 
Thanks for all your responses . I've already contacted Gary and purchased schematic and Service Manual from him BUT
he says no replacement glass dials . I'm waiting for a response from Radio Daze hoping they will make one . I still
have the glass but most of the graphics are gone .They do silk screening . If they can do for 50 smacks id be happy
 
To be honest, I've never used the tuner, but the integrated amp part is nice. I liked it so much I bought a 1428/1465 combo, but haven't powered that set up yet.
 
Back
Top Bottom