• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Voting is OPEN for the 2007 AK Member of the Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going with jpdylon(Jordan). Been a big help to me and a speaker project I'm doing, Always ready to help with quick replies, Also I posted an Ad last year for a pair of 10" drivers, And he sent four! A cool guy, Who really knows electronics!:yes:

I've had the privilege of meeting this fine young man and I must agree. Jordan is currently working on a second AU-717 I bought recently that was not "exactly" in the condition as was described. Oh well...
 
so is mine

my vote that is!!!

but its hard to bring it down to just one person,
but its sent to ya
 
As they say in Chicago. Vote early and often ! :)

Seriously get those votes in folks. This is the highest honor we can bestow upon a member and its you who does the choosing.

Grumpy
 
It's not secret, although many posters don't divulge their vote.

The results will be announced, in a separate thread, as stated in the first post of this thread, after voting closes, in a little over two weeks.

(when all else fails, read the instructions. :D )
 
It's not secret, although many posters don't divulge their vote.

The results will be announced, in a separate thread, as stated in the first post of this thread, after voting closes, in a little over two weeks.

(when all else fails, read the instructions. :D )

Yeah, I know I F@#*ed up, My Hotmail has been jacked lately, And wanted to be sure my pick got in. Sorry bout that.:worried::sigh:
 
Well, technically it's a secret ballot. The only one who ought to know who voted for who is Ernie. :dunno:
 
Thanks, to all those who have voted.

To those of you who haven't, send your votes in NOW!

(See first post for rules)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom