• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

VPN question

Lux Man

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I wonder why AK will let me in with my VPN on and other times it won't. I prefer to leave it on all the time so I don't have to remember to turn it back on. This just started within the last 4-6 weeks. Nothing changed on my end. It's not a hard and fast rule because today it let me in.
 
Register to hide this ad
Same here. I believe it started when the Cloudflare "Verify you are human" challenge was added to the site. If your VPN app makes it easy to select another state/city to pretend to be in, try that instead of disabling it.
 
Same here. I believe it started when the Cloudflare "Verify you are human" challenge was added to the site. If your VPN app makes it easy to select another state/city to pretend to be in, try that instead of disabling it.
It’s very inconsistent sometimes I get the cloud fair and I prove I’m a human and it lets me in and other times it just says you’re blocked. I can choose any region in the world basically to connect to a server on my vpn.
 
I had that and the prove you're human page wasn't loading properly which meant I couldn't access AK. I went to my browser's settings, selected the site cookies page and deleted the cookies for AK, Cloudflare and Recaptcha. After that I could load the AK page without the prove you're human BS ever occurring again.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom