wash.and.dry
Active Member
I don't know if someone has already posted about this before, but I stumbled across this yesterday and just love it.
Just wanted to share. As it drives around the record it plays it instead of the record spinning and the needle being static. I'm sure it sounds terrrible but I think its the bees knees.
http://www.stokyo.jp/?pid=25641056
There is an even better one on that auction site that is chrome but I don't think I'm allowed to post a link to it here. Am I?
Awesome. :thmbsp:
Just wanted to share. As it drives around the record it plays it instead of the record spinning and the needle being static. I'm sure it sounds terrrible but I think its the bees knees.
http://www.stokyo.jp/?pid=25641056
There is an even better one on that auction site that is chrome but I don't think I'm allowed to post a link to it here. Am I?
Awesome. :thmbsp: