• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

W60s in Boston and the Bay Area simultaneiously?

Register to hide this ad
NOTHING is going on. They're not the same pictures.

I think (although I'm not certain) that the O.P is referring to the similarities in the composition of the photos and the fact that are listed simultaneously on opposite ends of the country. The set in MA don't look as clean and neat. and the serial numbers as seen in the photos are clearly not the same.
 
I did think they were the same pics initially. Probably was going back and forth too much... Anyhow, it's peculiar how similar the composition of two coincidentally listed ads...
 
Back
Top Bottom