• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

warm weather

Me too at this point. When I was a kid we had summer days of 100 degees in the shade. There was something neat about that. It never happens up here. Rare is a hot humid night.
 
Come pay my heat bill!......rasberry!!!!!!!!!


Go ahead ...rub it in...I love sand in my shorts!!!...lol!

It was 6 degrees this morning when I went to work.....then the wind picked up...We had to do a service swap...where you put a new electric meter and all new wires on the outside of the house...and of coures ..it was on the west side of the house ......in the wind, and out of the sun!....

I'm still cold ....to the core!....
 
This is the time of year we all get sick-One day it's nice & warm, the next it'll be nasty, things start budding/blooming, putting out pollen, yr sinuses get all discombobulated...Glorious time of the year, but it ain't much fun when you have sinus troubles...
 
Denver has set warm weather records the past two days. Around 75 here. Ten days ago it was -15 or something. Weird.

cubdog
 
Back
Top Bottom